Whether it’s a new team project, a freelance pitch, or a thrilling side hustle, watch your next project take off with our customizable planning templates.
Bring your entire crew from the strategy room to the launch party with our free editable templates.
Map out key opportunities and challenges for your product launch so you can enjoy a smooth ride to the finish line.
Agree on a timeline: Map out a shared schedule with your team so you can accomplish all the deliverables leading up to launch day.
Refine your marketing: Discuss how to introduce your product to the market and clarify top selling points for a unified voice.
Identify your audience: Know who’s buying so you can tailor your messaging and presentation to potential customers.
Scope out new terrain together with our product launch roadmap template. Map out the market in our shared workspace and record strategies to approach your audience effectively. FigJam’s widgets make it easy to venture out into the unknown.
Fuel your project with a simplified product launch plan. Then, dive into the specifics with templates from our Community.
If a blank product launch template is staring back at you, it can be helpful to break the process down into steps. So how do you write a product launch plan?
1. List out the facts – Gather your team and agree upon logistics such as launch date, product type, key deliverables, and more.
2. Understand the big picture – Jot down overall objectives on your product launch strategy template.
3. Create internal awareness – Ensure your team is on the same page with launch details. Delegate action steps to prepare for the big day.
4. Generate external buzz – Design an outreach plan involving partners, the press, and other sources.
5. Build market awareness – Expand your presence in the market as your product gains momentum.
6. Respond to feedback – Evaluate key metrics and keep iterating.
Using product launch templates can help you keep all the specifics straight during this exciting time. A product launch plan example typically includes:
The product itself – Understand your audience, divide tasks among your team, and ensure your production pipeline and delivery processes run smoothly before the launch date.
The go-to-market strategy – Prep your sales team, design marketing activities, clarify your messaging, and hash it out with collaborators as you approach the big day.
Clarifying your selling point is essential in introducing your product to the market. Bring your team together and jot down ideas on a new product launch template. Work toward a consistent message that will align every department and help you achieve your shared goals.
Explore even more templates, widgets, and plugins—all built by the Figma community.