We hope these considerations help you effectively set up teams within your organization. As a recap, consider the following as you start creating teams:
- How tightly do you need to control access to various work happening across the company?
- How collaborative and cross-functional do you want your organization to be?
- Who needs to have visibility into each team and the documents within it?
- How could projects within a team help you organize your documents more effectively
- Do libraries or fonts need to be shared across the entire company?
- Will specific teams require certain shared libraries but not others?
As always, if you want to connect with other Figma users and learn how they are setting up their organizations, be sure to join our community on Spectrum.